Google
 

Websites

All teens are looking for ways to make quick cash. The best way to do that is by using the internet. There are so many ways to make money online, that you can't count them, but I'm going to try anyway.

1st off:
The NUMBER ONE WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IS BY HAVING A WEBSITE. I bet you're saying, "I don't know how to make a website." That's entirely untrue. You can make a website for free without any knowledge of HTML, or any other coding language. The best service for doing this is freewebs.com. It's totally free and they offer tools to make a professional site with very little effort. You can add forums, polls, a blog, articles, and anything else you could want.

Another great service is blogger.com. It can be used to make a blog(Basically a website). Their tools are extremely easy to use, and makes it easy to make money off of your blog.

No, the way you can make money off of a website is not through selling stuff. It is through ADVERTISING. You would be very surprised how much money you can easily make from advertising. There are hundreds of services for very easily adding advertising to your site.

I'm 13 years old and I am making huge amounts of money from a few websites that I paid $0.00 to make.