I found this new brilliant service called Bidvertiser. It's totally free to sign up, and I guarantee that it will increase your profits. You can sign up on their website, and from their you can become a publisher, an advertiser, or a referrer. Referrers basically use Bidvertiser as an affiliate program. You place an ad for the Bidvertiser website on your site, and they give you money when someone signs up through your link. They pay $5 for every $10 dollars someone you reffered spends. A publisher pays for ads to be placed on other people's sites. Bidvertiser has the most unique way of doing this. To place your ad on a site, you have to bid for the ad spot. The way this works is that you pay per click. To get the ad spot, you have to offer the highest bid. But neither of these services are why I like Bidvertiser. I like bidvertiser because of the publisher option.
When you're a publisher, you are the one who displays the ads. They pay you per click, so it's easy to make money. You're probably thinking that this is almsot the same as Google Adsense. It is similar, but this is so much better. Adsense pays you a few cents per click on a fixed rate. With Bidvertiser, people have to bid to get their ads on your site. The highest bid gets the space, but now they're paying you for their ads. Using this system, your earning potential is very high. I have now completely eliminated Google ads from my site and replaced them with Bidvertiser ads. Why? Because Bidvertiser pays more. I myself make $3.00 per click. Compared to Google's payments, and all others for that matter, Bidvertiser is the best way to make money using PPC(pay-per-click) ads.
Sign up here:
Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser